During a family vacation to Disney, we stayed at the newly remodeled B Resort and Spa in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The B Resort is a brand new official Walt Disney World Luxury Resort. *Featured photo courtesy Bhotelsandresorts.com*
It’s within distance to Downtown Disney and offers complimentary Disney Park shuttle service. The shuttle buses runs about every 30 minutes starting at 8am until 1 hour and 1/2 after parks close. They pickup and drop off to all of the Disney Parks.
Here are my Top 10 Reasons to Stay at the B Resort in Orlando
- Location – accessibility to the Disney Theme Parks. (There is an additional $20 per night resort fee and a parking fee. The resort offers valet parking for an extra fee.)
- Luxury Accomodations – We chose this hotel because it offers spacious family suites with a private balcony or terrace. Luxury amenities with Blissful Beds, bunks, and Aveda bath products. Everything in the room was fresh and immaculate.
- Dining – There’s a full restaurant on site that offers a breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner. There were choices that were good for our picky eaters. I especially enjoyed the bread pudding.
- Friendly Staff – The staff at the B Resort were very accommodating though we did have an issue with getting our room serviced in a timely matter. Once the front desk was aware of the problem they immediately took steps to resolve it.
- Reasonable Rates – Room rates are currently on sale for $129 a night. That doesn’t include the extra fees. This is a good rate for a family of four. They do have family rooms with bunk beds that have pool view and/or access.
- Kids Entertainment Room– There’s a really cool indoor kids area by the pool that has video games, board games, and other fun stuff for kids. This room is not staffed so it’s not a drop off.
- Great Pool – The pool area is large and has a large fountain area and walk-up entry for children. There is an outdoor bar area that was closed during our stay. Perhaps it would be open during the weekend or peak season.
- Full Service Spa – The spa offers Aveda treatments. I didn’t have time to get services but they were offering special discounts. There is a full spa menu.
- Decor – The hotel decor is what attracts visitors to this hotel. The designer furniture was bright, modern, colorful, and airy.
- Gift Shop – There’s a great gift shop in the lobby. You can purchase official Disney merchandise. The prices are the same as the park prices so no need to worry.
Read more about our Disney vacation on these post: