For over 30 years the Georgia Renaissance Festival (Garenfest) has warped visitors to 16th-century England. No textbooks needed to learn about this important era in history, you can experience it all LIVE at the festival. And you don’t even need a time machine or plane ticket to get there!
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is one of the biggest outdoor events and is the highlight of the season. It’s located on a 32-acre village.
At the Garenfest, each and every weekend is jam-packed with Entertainment, Activities, and Themes for the entire family. There’s action-packed jousting, non-stop juggling, perfectly roasted turkey legs, games and rides, and a magical Fairy Tea Parties.
There’s so much to love about the Georgia Renaissance Festival and it’s open now through June 3rd!
- It’s a great way for students to actively learn about the Renaissance era in 16th Century Europe.
- There’s something for everyone to enjoy including Fairy Tea Parties, Juggling School, Jousting, and Tournaments every weekend.
Check out details on family activities at the Garenfest here.
- It’s an escape away from your daily life. Leave devices at home, after all, they didn’t exist back then. But bring your camera!
- Kids and Adults can dress up or wear any costumes of their choice.
- It’s affordable! Children 5 and under get in FREE and parking is FREE. Save money and time and purchase your tickets online.
Use discount code:mommyflies to save even more!
Festival Dates: April 14 – June 3, 2018
Hours: 10:30 am – 6 pm
Saturdays and Sundays ONLY
Walk Up and Online Ticket Price:
Adults (13 yrs and up) – $23.95 Online $19.95
Child (6 – 12 yrs) – $11.95 Online $9.95
Children 5 and under are FREE!
For more ideas about what you can do in Atlanta with the whole family, read my post on Atlanta Summer Bucket List.
Ticket Giveaway for MSPGA:
a Rafflecopter giveaway