The Georgia Renaissance Festival is back and better than ever with weekend themes!
For over 30 years the Georgia Renaissance Festival (Garenfest) has warped visitors to 16th-century England. No textbooks needed to learn about this important era in history, you can experience it all LIVE at the festival. And you don’t even need a time machine or plane ticket to get there!
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is one of the biggest outdoor events and is the highlight of the season. It’s located on a 32-acre village.
At the Garenfest, each and every weekend is jam-packed with Entertainment, Activities, and Themes for the entire family. There’s action-packed jousting, non-stop juggling, perfectly roasted turkey legs, games and rides, and a magical Fairy Tea Parties.
There’s so much to love about the Georgia Renaissance Festival and it’s open now through June 3rd!
5 Reasons to Love the Georgia Renaissance Festival
- It’s a great way for students to actively learn about the Renaissance era in 16th Century Europe.
- There’s something for everyone to enjoy including Fairy Tea Parties, Juggling School, Jousting, and Tournaments every weekend.
Check out details on family activities at the Garenfest here.
- It’s an escape away from your daily life. Leave devices at home, after all, they didn’t exist back then. But bring your camera!
- Kids and Adults can dress up or wear any costumes of their choice.
- It’s affordable! Children 5 and under get in FREE and parking is FREE. Save money and time and purchase your tickets online.
Use discount code:mommyflies to save even more!
Festival Dates: April 14 – June 3, 2018
Hours: 10:30 am – 6 pm
Saturdays and Sundays ONLY
Walk Up and Online Ticket Price:
Adults (13 yrs and up) – $23.95 Online $19.95
Child (6 – 12 yrs) – $11.95 Online $9.95
Children 5 and under are FREE!
Location to the Garenfest:
6905 Virlyn B. Smith Road
Fairburn, Georgia 30213
Just 25 min outside of Atlanta
For detailed driving directions and maps, CLICK HERE!
For more ideas about what you can do in Atlanta with the whole family, read my post on Atlanta Summer Bucket List.
Ticket Giveaway for MSPGA:
a Rafflecopter giveaway