1. King Cake Recipes: Authentic and traditional Mardi Gras dessert.
2. Mardi Gras Handprint Face Mask-Make this easy craft with your little ones out of paper, straw, and paint. Additional embellishments optional.
3. Paula Deen Gumbo Recipe: Quick and easy with video tutorial.
4. Create this easy Paper Jester Hat with free printable cutouts.
5. Colorful Mardi Gras Beads made of pasta!
6. Shrimp Jambalaya Recipe to die for! Substitute with vegan sausage and vegetable stock for cleaner eating.
7. Pickled Green Tomato and Shrimp Po’Boys! This is a healthy alternative to fried Po’boys and just as good.
8. Mardi Gras Cup Cake Recipe! Your kids will get a kick out of finding the baby in the center.
9. Mardi Gras Poems and Songs to download. Created by teachers for teachers .
10. Traditional New Orleans Beignets to enjoy for breakfast or as a dessert. This is one of the best recipes I’ve found. Enjoy!
For more Mardi Gras inspirations check out Mardi Gras Family Fun with the DeGrasse’s. This family travels home to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras every year.
Check out my Mardi Gras Pinterest Page for more recipe and craft ideas!